The worst distance between two people is misunderstanding.
who’s arms would I run and fall into
if I were drunk
in a room with everyone
I have ever loved
Q:hi! i just came to nyc for a few weeks and i'm not familiar with the city at all. could you list some cool places to visit?
i don’t actually go out much, i’m a cheap asshole.
- go to dover street market, cry at clothes and beautiful people
- do the same thing at opening ceremony
- visit my exhibition at american two shot. lol
- have irl magical lingerie moments at journelle. try on lingerie. walk around the store in a white terrycloth robe. eat the free chocolate they give you.
- say hello to the wizard in washington square park. he’s my favorite dude.
- go eat some shaved ice and maybe okonomiyaki (not in that order) from otafuku. do not eat it on the bench outside otafuku. bring it to the bench in the fake park across from urban outfitters two blocks away and stare at dogs.
- go eat taro ice cream somewhere.
- then go to tokio 7 and buy cheap designer clothes if you are able. or cry in the dressing room because you can’t. i do both.
- do not give money to the fake nuns and monks on the street. call them assholes.
- go gallery hopping — there are plenty of cool exhibitions happening right now. also: free air conditioning.
- kill some time by going to the angelika or BAM. both always are playing excellent movies. i love them both.
- waste time in the strand bookstore.
- do the same at the housing works bookstore and/or mcnally jackson.
- i think harinef hosts a thing called club yes! every wednesday? go to that. it’s chill. maybe you will see me there if you are lucky.
- late at night go with friends to veselka.
- make out with someone on the high line.
this fall, I’m actually going to force myself to go out and do things in New York…if I have a steady job that allows me to have money that DOESN’T have to go towards bills…
except for #16, because LOL like that’ll happen